Site news

**Charity Event Performance 10th March at Luminere Southwark - 3 female dancers wanted**

Picture of Joanna Gray
**Charity Event Performance 10th March at Luminere Southwark - 3 female dancers wanted**
by Joanna Gray - Monday, 12 February 2018, 10:00 AM

To whom it may concern,

I am an Event Management student at University of Westminster. I am organising a charity event to support breast cancer care which will take place on the 10th of March at Lumiere London in Southwark.

This wants to be an event dedicated to every woman (the title is With or Without it, where everyone can interpret it as they want, it can mean with or without breast, with or without cancer, with or without fear, you are still an amazing woman!) 

The objective is to raise awareness, inspire women, support them through the cohesion of different vibrant elements that will be performed during the event including stories and feelings, fashion and music.

I am looking for a voluntary dancer or maximum of 3 female dancers who would like to be part of the project being involved in a small performance to convey the message of the event. 

Attached you find the event plan in this way you can have a general overview. And if you want this is the Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/WOWit.event/

Thank you for your kind attention,

Martina Di Costanzo

martinav.dicostanzo@gmail.com