Site news

*St Pancras Renaissance Hotel - Performance Opportunity - 28th January*

Picture of Joanna Gray
*St Pancras Renaissance Hotel - Performance Opportunity - 28th January*
by Joanna Gray - Friday, 19 January 2018, 9:56 AM

Please see below details and contact Jess Atkins (Social Events Sales Manager) directly on Jessica.Atkins@marriott.com / 

T +44 (0) 20 7841 3583

My name is Jess and I am the Social Events Manager from the St Pancras Renaissance Hotel located in St Pancras International Station.

We are having our annual staff party on Sunday 28th January (short notice I know!) and our theme is Moulin Rouge – we are looking for a group of dancers to provide a small Moulin Rouge dance themed piece during our event?

We are hoping for either 2/3 dancers to dance for around 15-20 minutes during our drinks reception, or a small group 4/5/6 to do a short performance during the dinner service, before our awards. This can be for as long as you wish to be honest, whatever you could possibly do for us at this late stage.

The reception is from 18.30 on Sunday 28th January and the dinner performance would be around 21.00 on the same day.

The only real requirement would be to wear Moulin Rouge style costumes if possible!

At this time I do not have anything budgeted for this and would love to be able to offer the participants a complimentary meal/ 2 free drinks at the Booking Office bar that is attached to the hotel…

We would love to hear from you if you are interested.