Site news

Performance Capture: Intensice Course

Picture of School Admin
Performance Capture: Intensice Course
by School Admin - Wednesday, 25 June 2014, 10:23 AM

We are running an unique intensive course in July, to train performers for working in Motion Capture.  This course is the first of its kind in the U.K.

The course covers the physical, creative and technical skills needed specifically for this medium, and include daily ‘shoot scenarios’ to simulate the industry.  We only have two spots left on this course now, but would like to extend an invitation to your performers to apply for one of the remaining places.

Captivate Action Ltd. is a company that provides Performance Artists to Motion Capture and Film, and students on the course will have the opportunity to apply for our performance team.

I would be grateful if you could please forward e-flyer this amongst your actors to see if they would like to attend.  I have also attached a printable information sheet to this email, or you can visit http://www.captivate-action.com/motion-capture-training/performance-capture-intensive-course/

For any questions please contact me on lyndall@captivate-action.com, or via mobile on 07916 254 637.

Many thanks!

Lyndall, Director and Tutor.