Site news

Dance Photography Oppertunity

Picture of School Admin
Dance Photography Oppertunity
by School Admin - Thursday, 12 June 2014, 2:00 PM

My name is Jack Coldicott I'm a first year B.A(hons) Graphic Design student currently studying at Chelsea college of Art and Design. I am emailing today to offer an opportunity to one of your male dancers to help me on a current project, and gain photos for their portfolio.

Starting asap I would require a male dancer to photograph and potentially film over the course of two days. I would ask that any prospective dancer be flexible, as I may need them for a further 1-2 days on top of this.

I don't have a budget for this project however, the dancer for their own portfolio may use all photographs taken on the day, and I will credit their name on any online publications or exposure this project receives. This is a great opportunity for any new dancers to work with a different creative industry and build up their experience working in a professional photographic environment.

I look forward to hearing from you to discuss this further,

Kind regards,

Jack Coldicott

Contact details:  email: Jack_Coldicott@Outlook.co.uk |  Mobile: 07975856932 |  Blog: http://jackcoldicott.wordpress.com/